Hard to believe it's already here-
April 20th, 2013, Lindsey's first prom (as a sophomore). She was asked by a foreign exchange student from Paraguay named Gustavo. He seemed to be a nice young man and was attentive to her which set our minds at ease.
My attempt to gather the happenings of the day in pictures are below, which started at the beauty salon, where she got her hair done in an 'up do' and her make up done by a lady in the salon (by chance she had a few minutes to spare to fit her in).
I pretended to not hear her say, "
I feel like I am getting married," my heart sank as I know that day, too will come way too fast. For now, I will enjoy her as our sassy 16 year old girl, who always keeps us on our toes..
 |
| One more coat of lipstick *swak* |
 |
| Joy |
 |
| She's ready... |
 |
| Sweet |
 |
| Lindsey and Gustavo |
No comments:
Post a Comment